How to record phone calls on Samsung Galaxy phones
If you want to record an important conversation during a call, you can use the call recording function. Samsung has a built-in call recording feature that can be easily used by users. If you are a Samsung user, how to record phone calls on Samsung.
We never know when a recorded conversation can come in handy and many users like to record their calls. Although call recording is possible, it should be used ethically. There are times when we wish we had recorded this call. To avoid these situations, you can follow this guide to enable call recording on Samsung.
Is it possible to record calls on Samsung?
Yes, Samsung phones have built-in call recording. It records phone calls when the user activates it manually or automatically. This feature does not work on WiFi calls. Samsung users can also use third-party apps to record phone calls, but this is not recommended except for the Google app or other trusted apps.
Need to record calls?
Now that you know that it is possible to record calls on Samsung, there is a common question that comes to everyone’s mind at least once, and that is, should I record calls or not? You can record phone calls for all ethical reasons and only if it is legal in your area.
The call recording feature is useful when you want to record what the other person is saying to you. And so the easiest way to get this information is to record it rather than writing it down, which will only take time. In addition, it may be helpful for the agent to share information about a product that may be of interest to you. Well, there may be other reasons depending on the situation.
On Samsung phones, you can either enable automatic phone call recording or record phone calls manually. Here you will learn about both methods.
How to automatically record phone calls on Samsung
Make sure you are using the stock composer and not a third party composer.
- Open the Samsung Phone app on your device.
- Tap on the three dots available in the right corner.
- Now choose from the options Parameters.
- Under call settings you will find many options, select Record calls.
- Activate the switch now Automatic call recording.
- To see more options, tap the text Record calls automatically and you will be able to choose from:
- All calls
- Calls with unsaved numbers
- Calls with special numbers
Depending on your settings, the device will automatically record calls when you call a specific number, unsaved numbers, or all calls.
for turn off automatic call recording It does the same process on the Samsung but switches to Off in the last trick.
How to manually record a phone call on Samsung
If you want to use the call recording only when needed and not all the time, you can manually start the call recording when you make a call. Better if you don’t want to save memory and record all calls. How to record phone calls manually.
- Make or receive a call on your Samsung phone using the stock dialer.
- While on a call, tap the three dots on the phone call screen.
- press the button Record the call select and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- It will start recording the call and you will see a tick mark with a timer.
When the call ends, the recording will be saved on the device. Using the manual method, you can choose to record calls as needed.
How to find recorded calls
The whole point of recording calls is to access them later. All call logs are stored in the default folder unless you change the default location. If this is your first time using call recording on Samsung, you may need a guide to find recorded calls. Here is the step.
- Open the stock phone app.
- Tap the three dots on the right side and select Settings.
- Go now Record calls pick and choose Recorded calls.
- This will take you to the folder where all phone call logs are stored.
- You can search for a specific record by contact name or number.
- open My folders Application on your Samsung phone.
- to go Registration followed calls.
- All phone calls will be in this location.
Can you use third-party apps to record Samsung calls?
Call recorder apps from Google Play Store and popular apps like Truecaller have removed the call recording feature from their app to comply with Google’s policy. But you can still download third-party apps to record calls on Samsung. However, it is recommended to only use stock apps and not trust third-party apps unless they come from a trusted source.
Is call recording legal in all regions?
No, call recording is only valid in certain regions. There are many areas where the law prohibits the recording of calls. In some areas, the recording of calls requires the consent of both parties. So the answer may vary depending on where you live. So be sure to check the laws in your area.
How to record phone calls on Samsung
Now you know how to activate and use the call recording function on Samsung phones. You can use automatic call recording with some filters and record calls manually. We have also shared how to view saved calls. Call recording feature should be used ethically and recorded calls should be used wisely.
Related to Samsung:
Want to learn more about iOS 16? Here is a new video about Apple’s new operating system for the iPhone.